• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

disabilities.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
0
ends in a few hours on tdnam- up to 604.00 as i post this- very nice name if anyone is interested in grabbing-
 
Do you know what this went for. I think it was a bargain. If I had the spare cash, I would have tried to grab this.
 
over 4 grand- that was a nice name ;-(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom