• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DKU, FUP, HIK, HKY, JLU.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope your ok, just warm wishes :)
 
yeah, same here Whitebark, get well soon
 
Whitebark.. my sincere wishes for a turnaround in your situation soon.. you have been so open and honest.. now would like to hear about your healing.. My personal wishes are with you!
 
All the best Whitebark. Now somebody send him some money instead of buying dropping LLL.ca at $60 from Pool!
 
Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. Still having more bad days than good at this point but that's not unexpected...

I completely lost my sense of smell (tore the nerves from my nose to my brain I'm told), lost some hearing in one ear and can still feel the crack in my skull. It's the memory issues I am most concerned about - we still not know if that will be a permanent thing or if it will subside. It's my anniversary in a few days so I had better not forget that!

I got one offer of $100 for all LLL's listed here. I knew things were slow but wow! ;)

I will be selling in small batches till I'm down to where I can manage better. I am open to bulk deals of course.

BTW - almost all my domains (.ca) are at namespro and ready.ca. I will be selling some .com, .net and .info websites and domains as well.
 
I will be holding a bunch of blowout sales... I smashed my melon a few months back and can no longer maintain the 300+ websites, domain sales, marketing business, script writing, producing etc. I've got to streamline, as post concussion syndrome after your sixth concussion is a b*tch.

My cracked skull equals great opportunities for you!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, you have been an asset here for many years and if I can help you in an way, please reach out.

Sincerely,
Adam Dicker
 
Be strong, get well.
 
Thank you Adam and to all those sending PM's, emails etc. :) I realized last night that having no sense of smell isn't all that bad - wife had bad gas...

over
 
Last edited:
...
 
Last edited:
sale over

next batch on sale now
 
Last edited:
I hope Whitebark is OK! No login for a month or so. I don't know Whitebark, but its a small community and its noticeable when they don't show up for a while.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom