• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DN Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

siruis

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am thinking about starting a Domain name PPC - Auction site. Mainly for the PPC
I bought 2 names for the business, if a few of you DNF pros could give me your opinion I would appreciate it.
What name do you think would work best, be the most attractive, be the most remembered etc etc. I would appreciate it.
TLD Gold
TLD Freak

Thanks
:peace:
 
I'd go with TLD Gold. Even though TLD Freak is more catchy and memorable, I don't think word 'freak' is good for business. Well it may be good for forums (like phpfreaks.com), it doesn't sound right for PPC. Just my opinion.


Good luck with your PPC :)
 
I Like Both, But Im going To Go With TLDFreak, It Gives You The Impression That Domaing Is Fun.

Just My Opinion

Kind Regards, JMD
 
Hey thanks for the advice u guys.
I went with tldgold.net for the server and tldgold.com for the web site.
I just finished getting the dedicated server set up.
And they say men will never feel the pain a woman does while giving birth!
Ha, I say, "they are wrong". LOL
Good Ideal NuPagady maybe later I will turn tldfreak.com into the site forum.
 
Good choice siruis. I would also choose tldgold for that purpose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom