• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF Best Site Award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I think we should try to start something like best site award for DNF member.

Who do you think takes the cake right now for having the best site. Just like name to content and design etc.

Mine would have to go to the owner of www.geography.info

This site is one of the few sites that actually has a design that fits its purpose and ti has a amazing name.

I actually used it for information the other day when I couldnt figure something out.

What do you guys think?
 
That's not a bad looking site at all. Who owns that site here?

Maybe if we do a best DNF Site Award we should let everyone nominate sites and then maybe say that sites have to be seconded and thirded before being put in the official poll.

Then somebody can make a poll and we'll take it from there. I like that GEO site but I'd want to see some others before seconding.

I always liked Acroplex's (Radistar's) site http://acroplex.com/ as well.
 
007,
your site looks great.
Is that a custom or ready-to-go script? The magnifying glass works great !! :)
 
It's a script but I modified it a ton to get it to look like that. :-) It's not my best site though, it's just my newest. No need in hijacking this thread talking about it though. I already posted a thread about it here if you want to read more. :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom