• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF Forum BUGGY/Missing Images/Avatar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
1,595
Reaction score
2
Since Yesterday This is what I have been seeing.-

!)Is it just me or is everybody seeing this forum has lost all images?

2)My PM box won't reset after I have open the message Always shows 1 private message.

3)When Clicking on the Home link in the toolbar at the top of every page it take me to a page that says

----
DNForum.com

Will be back Soon

Sorry for the inconvenience.
----

All the click tools to edit a post (i.e to turn text BOLD, or color it) are gone.

And in my Control panel I have checked and
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

are all checked.

When I try to report a bug using the subforum link I don't have permission.

And this is two days of this.
Both before I updated FireFox and after.
I tried in IE and thats not helping either.

SO am I the only one?
If you are having similar issues, please post.



No avatars, no images for the IM, No DNF verification button
 
Have you tried Opera ?
 
DNForum was hacked yesterday ... glad to see it's at long last accessible again, abeit less some graphics and other things.

Ron
 
DNForum was hacked yesterday ... glad to see it's at long last accessible again, abeit less some graphics and other things.

Ron


Well, that thought crossed my mind, but....just didn't think it would happen here.

Shame.

Waiting patiently while they get this place back together.
----

@ typo - War?
 
Well Ive just fixed the images :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom