• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF$ no longer works for upgrading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
I was told by a mod that dnf$ is no longer being accepted for upgrades. This seemed to be wrong, because Adam explicitly said in this thread that they would be accepted.

I made a deal to purchase some dnf$ from someone, with the understanding that I could use it to upgrade. I have asked the mod via several pm's, for further clarification, but I have not received an answer.

I would like to complete my transaction, but I really need to hear from Adam or a mod, if they will still be accepted for upgrades.

Edit, it was an Admin, not a Mod
 
I surely hope this is not true or myself (and many others) will be demanding a monetary refund for F$ we own that was obtained with the intention and understanding it could be used for upgrading ourselves and others.
 
Some mods and admins do not know, including me. You need to contact DotComGod or impactadmin for the official answer. This thread is closing as it will fill with speculation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom