• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DNF$ what are they good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

index

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Sorry for a stupid question but what are DNF$ good for? I know you can donate or buy some additional stuff to your profile like links, avatar, etc from DNForum store but is that really everyhing? Thanks.
 
Most people use them to upgrade their forum membership.
 
Absolutely NOTHING! Say it again!
















Sorry, that song came to mind when I saw your thread title.
 
Hmmm,that's what I thought.. Thanks anyways..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom