• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Dnf$

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,713
Reaction score
61
It seems I have accumulated a few dnf$ but when I go there it asks about transfers from savings to checking or checking to savings or loans etc etc.

Although I post here I've never paid any attention to the DNF$ and have no idea how it works and WTF they're talking about :?: And it doesn't seem like there is any info in the FAQ's

Can someone explain it simply??? PM is fine if it's too stupid a question:smilewinkgrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom