Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DNForum a private club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan any chance of making the forum a private club only?

I would gladly pay a monthly fee to avoid harassing low life individuals that come here to annoy the jibbers out of everyone.

Upvote 0

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You act as if "harassing low life individuals" do not have any money to purchase access to this Private club.
Sure you would weed out some negative contributors. But not all. And even if it did exterminate these individuals completely. You would still be losing some great posters. Who have optioned to take the free alternative, such as (DomainName??????.com).

It's a losing situation. Garunteed less then 15% of the board's members would pay the monthly/yearly fee. And it's slow enough around here. Nevermind if we had 10 subscribing customers.

Perish the thought. :)

Domain summit 2024

MC, I think that the kind of scum I am referring to would rather have their grandma held hostage by al kaida than pay to access DNForums :D

Seriously, I think it's time to separate the weeds from the flowers.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
low life individuals = no money or no CC?

Billions of ppl below the age of 16 does not have a CC can you conclude that they are "low life individuals"?

I oppose the idea, if it's to weed out the so-called "low life individuals" dnf can expect to not get many if any at all visitors.

Omni you took it personal. I had no intention to offend you; I had other people in mind when I posted this.

I am referring to clearly troublesome individuals that have definitely started weeding into this forum.

This is where the prob comes in I guess.

There are some great people who have not got the disposable income/means to pay for site membership.

There are some cranks that probably do have the money and would likely pay membership just to have somewhere to troll.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boy, the disapprobation of this thread :laugh: marvels me.

What constitutes a low life individual?

A. A person who does not share the same opinion as you
B. A person who criticizes you
C. A person below your assumed intellect level
D. A person of a different race than you
E. A person who can't write the Queen's English
F. All of the above

From the plankton do great whales exists.

Get real guys. What is this, the DK's BIG BOARD???? Make money, sell your soul to the devil.

I agree to the idea of making the forum private. By the way I am becoming cold to post here since there are really alot of ignorant people especially in appraisal board. By the way anyone thinks that I am a low life individuals?

Originally posted by serothehero
I agree to the idea of making the forum private. By the way I am becoming cold to post here since there are really alot of ignorant people especially in appraisal board. By the way anyone thinks that I am a low life individuals?

why is it that people get so upset about low appraisals? Would you be happier if people just told you every name you own is worth 50k? try greatdomains or afternic for that.

I do not care about the [ snip] value of the domain name I put on appraisal. I swear I pressed "submit" button and just 3 secs later pressed refresh button and saw there a reply with two letter; "$2".

The thing that makes me sick is that how can you determine the value of domain in 3 secs? There is no exaggeration here believe me.

This is just ignorance and some kind of other thing. BTW, I am not going to put something on appraisal board anymore.

You should have some kind of base when you are making an appraisal, right. Neverthemind, I believe he was biased since ahot.net is at least a $200 begger.

Speaking of ignorance, do you really think swearing and your sig are more worthy posts than people posting their opinion of a domains value?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange Dan any chance of making the forum a private club only? I would gladly pay a monthly fee to avoid harassing low life individuals that come here to annoy the jibbers out of everyone.

Sorry TC, it already seems to be a private club with all these silly and childish gigantic images you are Mole and many others use.

It looks real cheap and unprofessional. Plus, what about all the HD storage space and bandwidth it takes up for no valid purpose?

D

domainscot

it seams to me that the person calling others morons are the ones that are morons ,how dare they call other people who might not be a clude up as them on domain names ,
i suggest you have a look at yourself and tell me what makes you think your an expert on domain names
after all this is a new business only been going for few years

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

It looks real cheap and unprofessional. Plus, what about all the HD storage space and bandwidth it takes up for no valid purpose?

Really? Just goes to show how much you know about bandwidth transfer :rolleyes: The storage space and bandwidth comes from independent servers. :rolleyes:

Anyway, who are you to be so self righteous and judge other people, RealNames?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole Really? Just goes to show how much you know about bandwidth transfer :rolleyes: The storage space and bandwidth comes from independent servers. :rolleyes: Anyway, who are you to be so self righteous and judge other people, RealNames?

You are only attacking others because you heavily participated in the childish nonsence with your own giant size image sigs.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Realnames , you are one to talk about respecting other members :)

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
relax :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nic Realnames , you are one to talk about respecting other members :)

Don't know what you mean or trying to say.

Please make yourself clearer in your posts.

P.S. If this attacking, name calling, insults and nonsense here continues much longer I will be outta here, and try to find a more businesslike atmosphere away from the childish ones here - you know who you are so need to mention names.

P.S.S. For your information, I am not connected with the out of business firm named Real Names Corp. How in the world do I still get phone calls all the time from salepeople trying to still sell it?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Realnames,

I bit of jibbing is just part and parcel of a true community. A bit of challenge. A bit of controversy. Like real life. Just my humble opinion. :)

Kbeb

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gee, I hope this is not another forum...to publicly humiliate fellow members. I would not want it to turn out like Afternic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators