Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Dnforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNFORUM.COM

Is the best thing since sliced bread to domain name hoarders 'oop's i mean holders.

There never has been a better site for domainers, it beats AN & GD hands down, no contest.

So congratulations Dan & etc and to the moderators who realy earn thier keep here.

Your doing a great job just look at all the Pro's who have joined up here, that would have been an impossible feat just a few Months ago.

Who would have thought that huh, 300 odd and counting.

Im suckin up a little here seein as how i got past the Newbie stage, now i wanna get an up grade to business class.

:D

Upvote 0

Two things: who is dnforum.com on eBay? Dan, or someone (ab)using the good name of this forum?

Second, the point system has a couple of flaws; I tried to donate points to Americar and instead I received the points myself!! Nice :D

Domain summit 2024

Absolutely, dan and the mods are doing a terrific job. They had a hard decision to make recently with a member who stepped over the line one to many times, and I believe they did the right thing. The mods have also shown a lot of restraint and common sense, and have made their comments with a high level of professionalism. Good job all around.

I'd like to repeat that I, for one, am willing to pay $20-30 a year as a membership fee for something like this. Running this does take time, and I believe there's nothing wrong in paying for value.

Miles

P.S. One suggestion, which may not find much support: I recommend you merge some of the topic categories to make only 4 or 5 categories, and no sub categories (let's say "Domain Appraisals," "Domains For Sale," "Domain Industry," "General Business," "Social Lounge"). This will make the site much easier to use, with a lot less "clicking" around. Just a thought.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Hi Namethink,

First, thanks for the support :)

About your suggestion, interesting.. That might be a very good idea. I personally use the view new posts feature, but yes, after the forum grows, it would be much less useable. I'll definately look into merging some threads together to make the site easier to navigate.

Thanks.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan
Hi Namethink, First, thanks for the support :) About your suggestion, interesting.. That might be a very good idea. I personally use the view new posts feature, but yes, after the forum grows, it would be much less useable. I'll definately look into merging some threads together to make the site easier to navigate. Thanks.

Hi Dan, good job with dnforum! :)

By the way, is there any way to have the most recent new posts appear first in each thread? Right now the old ones are first requiring constant scrolling to the bottom of the threads.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd like to repeat that I, for one, am willing to pay $20-30 a year as a membership fee for something like this.
Speak for yourself.

Truly great site for domain holders. I visit here everyday and I like doing that.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMERICAR

Im suckin up a little here seein as how i got past the Newbie stage, now i wanna get an up grade to business class.

Nobody here has been forced to sucker up till this point, Mark Walker. Go to http://www.admittance.com/board.html if you feel the need to sucker up. The world is already full to the brim of kissass politics. Please, don't TRY to encourage it here.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh' Dear.

We have turned into a nasty little MOLE haven't we.

Been digging up early posts with your MOLE digger, you had better get my name right if you intend to go on the attack.

Do you think that i should not have somthing to say on the DK board, when i find an appropriate subject that i might have an interest in ... huh.

I notice that you have not stuck your MOLE nose in since it was bitten in there, why have you stopped posting, you had more posts than i ever did here or there.

And here i was having had a respect for you for sticking to your principles, but i see that you have none in reality, by choosing to take a personal anonymous attack on me.

And for what because i post on another board, about somthing that would have had no interest to anybody but the guy who asked for somthing.

Go hide in your hole MOLE, if you feel that your personal identity is so private to you, but other peoples are not.

Who was it that said get a life!

Max Walker.

M

MattyP

The score in tennis terms is 15 all.

I suggest that the game be continued via email or PM.

Personal battles are better off being settled that way in my opinion.

Matt

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That piece of low life doesn't have a private email contact listed here or any where else i don't imagine.

Moles hide behind there anonimity for fear of reprisal, buried underground.

Stay buried MOLE.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators