Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DNforum downtimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
how come dnforum.com is down so often? Happens to me like 6 times a day on some days - so that neither www.dnforum.com or just dnforum.com resolves.
Or is it my ISP or something else on my side?
Just curious.:)

Upvote 0

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not just you.

Lats...

Domain summit 2024
H

hosting3.com

well their host s*x.

I see that they are changing hosting provider - should make things and uptime better :)

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Yes, I did change hosts yesterday afterron/evening, I was working with my new host moving the database and trying to figure out why some things wouldn't work. I still have to fix some things up with the new vB on the new server (like hacks that couldn't move to the newest version of vB), since the old board didn't work with the newest version of PHP my new host has installed.

Dan,
Who did you move to, did dominet not work out? By the way the board is looking real good with the recent changes :)

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
I moved to a freind Tim, owner of www.paradise-designs.net - the sites all outdated and doesnt even list his hostign for sale, but I know him on AIM. Thanks about the board, I'm actually slowly (very slowly) working on a new design which would get get rid of the green, and look totally different, should be nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators