Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

DNForum Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Batman's Hitlist is what it should be called

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Batman's Hitlist is what it should be called

24-277~Family-Guy-Stewie-Most-Wanted-Posters.jpg

I

impactadmin

Hi,

We understand that is an important feature but it can also open the door to allow people to post fake accusations hurting someone elses reputation.

f1fanaticgt3

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look if people are going to act like DBs you can't stop it. It is what it is. Better to have their names out in the open than to have them screw 1,000 other people, making it look even worse. Also I honestly don't think your going to have the problem of people bashing eachother for no good reason. From the sounds of it there aren't that many people around these parts that are known/repeat offenders or pull this kind of crap. I only know of one. I won't name any names but he seems to have his accounts HACKED a lot... lol

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We understand that is an important feature but it can also open the door to allow people to post fake accusations hurting someone elses reputation.

Like the one we had a yesterday....

http://www.dnforum.com/f417/i-think-i-am-being-scammed-what-do-i-do-thread-279199.html

Your right, and it happens quite often here on DNF.... Some Members are quick to accuse without having the facts.... My favorites are the " I Got Screwed" threads, Only to find out the OP was to blame.

http://www.dnforum.com/search.php?searchid=3413036

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We should also produce a small television show: DNForum's Most Wanted

We tell stories about stolen/hi-jacked domains or fraudulent transactions, then get people to phone our tip line and help us solve the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom