• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do PR domains still drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Do domains with pagerank still drop?

I used to be able to pick up quite a few PR drops, but I think with the new 5-day-try-before-you-buy (kiting) that many registerars are doing, almost all of them get snapped up, and never actually drop?

If anyone knows of any recently dropped domains with genuine PR, let me know, I would be happy to pay XXX F$ for a list...
 
registrars wouldnt care about pagerank, they would worry about traffic Google drops PR on expired domains anyway
 
dcristo said:
registrars wouldnt care about pagerank, they would worry about traffic Google drops PR on expired domains anyway

Don't know about that - I bought a dropped PR3 name a few months back, had it parked ever since, and at the last re-shuffle it went to a PR4 - go figure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom