• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

do u wear anti-radioactivity clothes when surf on net ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
found it a biz chance ,many girls wear these

I mean computer radiation which is harmful to body.
Not computer works like a nuclear reactor which generate radioactivity,
sorry for the misused words,though it is said computer did have radioactivity,I do not understand that.
 
what the funk are the talking about?
 
I wear a lead suit because kryptonite is the only element that can harm me
 
There you go, and here you are. I think you may be right but then again you never know, you could be wrong.
 
and people think I'm loopy....
 
i've never heard of computer radioactivity... computers are not radioactive
 
Most electronic devices do generate small amounts of radiation, but not enough to be considered dangerous...supposingly
 
Any excuse to dress up, I'm all for it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom