• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you answer your cellphone during sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the ones I cant live without. Its like ICQ, set yourself to "occupied" mode.
 
"I know a 32-year-old whose boyfriend used SMS to break up with her,"

Now that's just wrong lol. Wait.....I've done that before :P
 
Only if it's my wife on the line... lol!
 
Time for everything! There are times to answer to answer phone calls and others not to!!
 
only if the phone is set on vibrate:fencing:
 
In that case, would you want them to call back? Over and over and over and... ;)

GoPC

as Mr Domains said..

Only if it's my wife on the line.
 
Your wife? So.... who has the phone? LOL!!!

GoPC
 
Only if the phone is completly dead and with no battery attach to it.
 
i stop and check the caller id to see who it is .. then i answer or not answer depending on who :)
 
forget about the phone.
 
No, I wont answer the phone, they can wait.
 
Only if it's for cybersex..lol
 
errr..I meant phone sex....n/m..past my bedtime.
 
uh... who can hear the phone? ;)

GoPC
 
It depends who is it? If the person is important and calling because I've told him/her to do so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom