• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
610
Reaction score
1
Do you guys use blog? for domain business or personal use?
It has been popular for years but until now I decided to use one as an online jounal.
I'd like to know which software you guys are using? I prefer wordpress coz there are plenty of plugins to use easily.
Or you are using blogger.com. I found blogger.com pretty nice but I don't like the head bar which looks like an ad.
Or even worse, using msn spaces?
I have one recently set up with wordpress duskdawn.org. Don't know if I have the interest to stick to it.:-#:
 
i'm using word press with my own hosting.
 
oops, my link was removed by mod.
I was not trying to advertise my personal blog in this thread. That is a more personal journal rather than a business and this is a "lounge".
Anyway, hope this time it is fine.
 
anyone of you know any blogging scripts that fit into your existing webpage and allow users to sign up for accounts to blog?
 
SouthernTn said:
anyone of you know any blogging scripts that fit into your existing webpage and allow users to sign up for accounts to blog?

I guess wordpress does.
 
SouthernTn said:
anyone of you know any blogging scripts that fit into your existing webpage and allow users to sign up for accounts to blog?

Moveable Type
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom