• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you ever want out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DotComGod said:
To be honest, I hate boats and would never want one or go on one.

-=DCG=-


that reminds me.. I need to go fishing this summer.. havent done it since I was 4
 
DotComGod said:
To be honest, I hate boats and would never want one or go on one. -=DCG=-
Well, we have something in common. Anyone else who feels this way needs to try those seabands. Miracle stuff. I'm into Motorcycles and Muscle Cars instead.

Back to the topic, domains are fun and can be profitable, if you don't have an ex-wife or two that leeches every stinkin last dime out of any sales till you dry up and die. :-#
 
That does suck Stoc, hope it works out for you.

I want more. I do want to sell my none traffic names but then I think like Bob, and get sick on how much I would get ripped if I sold them to resellers. So I wait for the end users and make my money on traffic names. I never want out and hope to one day make a living at this. Funny thing with that is, I am making enough but I still love my normal work, so have 2 jobs is fine. :ok: Each year I make more and more money so why stop.

Labrocca, if you feel good about selling most of your names, go for it and start fresh, then have the beer. :)
 
I want in more. The more names I buy, the more money I make.
 
Its o.k if you got a great portfolio or plenty of cash to burn on domains but for newbies(the last couple of years) its real hard with no cash !
 
I'd definately call it a love-hate relationship.

I think most areas of online business turn into one after a few years.

Skip the beer, take a vacation. Talk to some worker-bees that have "real jobs" and "work for a living". Thats usually enough to bring me back in.
 
DotComGod said:
there are 2 things I want to be in more... 1 is domains. ;)

And... what is the other thing?
 
In for a penny, in for a 76863...:cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom