Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Do you have dating or adult traffic? Look Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you currently have dating or adult traffic that you are looking to earn off of then consider adult affiliate marketing. The company that I am currently using has been around for years and I am currently doing pretty well with them. I talk to the director of the company quite often and since they have added a new program they are looking for new affiliates to jump on board. With that being said I told him I would try to get the word out so I can offer great deals which will surely meet the needs of all:

Options include:

70% revshare
High Pay Per Sale
Pay Per Lead $2 - $6 on certain programs but must meet a PPL/PPS ratio in order to maintain that.

Once they are able to see what type of traffic that you have they can offer even better rates or a flat rate on each. If you are interested send me a pm and I will get you the link. It will be my affiliate URL but it's only so I can keep track of who signs up so I can get you the better rate versus what is currently being offered.

If your parking stats aren't doing as well as you would like or don't have time to develop a full time this is a great option.

Domain summit 2024

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sent you the info as well as replying to the others who are interested. For those that do signup remember I need to know your user id and the program that you want to run so I can increase your rate. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators