• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you listen webmasterradio.fm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I subscribed them through itunes and carry them with my ipod.
But I only listen to Domain Masters hosted by Monte.
 
Net Income with Shoemoney is usually pretty good. Lacked content of late though
 
I only check out Domain Masters, I listened last year live alot, but now I just bop into the archive and listen to what I want to. Its a great show.
 
Listened to Domain Masters some months ago, but been awhile. Good guests and industry info.
 
Never Heard Of It, Just About To Take A Look,

Regards, Johnny
 
Net Income with Shoemoney is usually pretty good. Lacked content of late though

Agreed.

I also tried the SEO Rockstars one a while ago but sadly they talked about everything but SEO! Strange because people rave about them.
 
I listen to Domain Masters every week and when I miss it I dig into their archives!
 
I prefer read to listen.
 
Reading is good too, but I find sometimes on the more lengthy writings its easier to lose interest. But on radio it keeps you interested for an hour straight, and its a nice change from the normal text we always deal in.
 
This is my first time hearing about it. Will take a look.
 
I've heard of it too much time ago, but I wasn't listening until yesterday. I thought it was the kind of radio stations that broadcasts once in while, with prerecorded shows and boring in general.
But to my surprise, it sounded like a real radio station ! With live interviews, commercials, and catchy (just a I say "soundy"?) intros for and from commercials. Not that I like commercials, but that makes it look (sound?) more real.
Well, I think they do repeat shows, yesterday I heard a talk about ATM hacking twice on the morning and near noon.
But it's good anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom