• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do You Play Chess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
Maybe not the right forum to post but mods feel free to move ...

I just finished www.chessmen.info and was wondering if by chance I had forgotten something... I tried to cover all aspects of rooks n pawns--:peep:
Asking you chess players what I could add... games, board styles, checkers info?
welcoming all feedback ...checkmate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom