• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Do you sell anything from your domain portfolio sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
29
Just wondering if anyone having success selling domains from their personal portfolio sites?
 
I have some luck selling domains from my site. I am hoping it will get better when I have a custom shopping cart added, which should be soon.

I forward some of my domains directly to my site and the for sale page, which I think really helps. It makes it very clear the domain is For Sale.

Example www.FadeProof.com
 
I sell one every now and then. Within the past year I've sold over $16,000 ...about 10 or 11 domains which was mostly alternative energy names. I expect this sector to do much better in the not too distant future.
www.FuelcellDomains.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom