Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Does anyone here use fabulous.com?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Fabulous is fantastic. Probably the best interface that's out there, too.
They're actually members here and now have their own forum here, too.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
What has that got to do with the price of cheese?

PPCIncome.com rates Fabulous.com customer service as Excellent. The people at Fabulous are really great to deal with.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can tell that I have never used them - no domains parked or no domains registered. I don`t know why is that so.

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just started using fabulous - got about 1/4 of my domains there.

They do have a great interface and the folks are fantastic, very personal.

But as you all know, income is what we are all after. So the jury is still out. So far, compared to Sedo the income does not look like it's even going to come close. I hope it does.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DOTFROG.COM said:
But as you all know, income is what we are all after. So the jury is still out. So far, compared to Sedo the income does not look like it's even going to come close. I hope it does.

Give Fabulous your "keyword in the URL with mostly US/UK traffic" names and get the put on to 4.0. They like type in names so optimise these quite well and they do not like non english speaking country visitors.

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LeftRightOut said:
Give Fabulous your "keyword in the URL with mostly US/UK traffic" names and get the put on to 4.0. They like type in names so optimise these quite well and they do not like non english speaking country visitors.
LeftRightOut,
Would you mind elaborating on that? :
- What do you mean by "give ... your keyword in the URL.."
- Who do I give them to and how? ( I gave the list of my domains to someone there that is suposedly optimizing them)
- What is the 4.0?

As much as I like their interface, Sedo's seems easier to me. You just type in the keywords and save them.

Thanks

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DOTFROG.COM said:
LeftRightOut,
Would you mind elaborating on that? :
- What do you mean by "give ... your keyword in the URL.."
They prefer names like usedautocars.com (targeted type ins) not scetrhew.com (that might have more traffic via incoming links on same topic).

DOTFROG.COM said:
- Who do I give them to and how? ( I gave the list of my domains to someone there that is suposedly optimizing them)
- What is the 4.0?
Well then you've already given it to them. 4.0 is their high end program where they take your name and manage it, you won't have the ability to pick keywords for it as they do it for you but in return you get nicer layouts and higher payouts.

DOTFROG.COM said:
As much as I like their interface, Sedo's seems easier to me. You just type in the keywords and save them.

Not really worth going in-depth about this but sedo has very little compared to customisation options at Fab. You can have a custom page, a custom pop up, a custom pop under and an exit pop up at Fab, meaning 4 sets of things, what do you get with Sedo? You also get nicer stats at Fab and better service, I am still waiting on a reply to my email about the paid traffic accusations from sedo. With Fab you get a contact person name you can get in touch with for problems. Plus if you find they aren't doing it for you can use the DNS and stats and simply redirect back to sedo.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my experience after a week is although only a few domains optimized the few clicks i get about 10-20 a day i am making more than my previous ppc provider, it only takes a few clicks at 1.00 a click to make up the difference, jury still out here though in total picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators