• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does anyone know where to find a LLLL.com list generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
hi, I need the list of ALL ( Not only the available ones) combinations of LLLL.com possibly both in .txt and for excel

Even better would be to find an application that generates list of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6......letters, numbers and mixed letters/numbers.

I had one but I lost the hardrive where it was.

Thank you
 
I was just about to post one. I generate mine using PHP.
 
I wrote that some time ago when somebody asked the same question. Stick it in a .php file and run it, may take a bit for the list to generate entirely. If you want to exclude numbers and dashes (or any characters), simply remove them from the array.

IE: $characters = array('a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g', 'h', 'i', 'j', 'k', 'l', 'm', 'n', 'o', 'p', 'q', 'r', 's', 't', 'u', 'v', 'w', 'x', 'y', 'z');

<?

$characters = array('a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e', 'f', 'g', 'h', 'i', 'j', 'k', 'l', 'm', 'n', 'o', 'p', 'q', 'r', 's', 't', 'u', 'v', 'w', 'x', 'y', 'z', '0', '1', '2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9', '-');

$a=$b=$c=$d=$count=0;

while($a < 37)
{
while($b < 37)
{
while($c < 37)
{
while($d < 37)
{
$temp = $characters[$a] . $characters[$b] . $characters[$c] . $characters[$d] . ".com \n";
if($characters[$a] != "-" && $characters[$d] != "-")
{$domain .= $temp;}
$d++;
}
echo $domain;
$domain="";
$c++;
$d=0;
}
$b++;
$c=0;
}
$a++;
$b=0;
$count++;
}
$total = "Total Domains: " . $count;

?>
 
pm me the letters you want to be used - one per line, I'll generate you a list for free :)
 
Thanks everybody, I did got what I needed, very appreciated :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom