• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does anyone know where to find all LLL combinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
or to create them with a simple script...

I don`t want to write them manually ..... 17,576 combinations....

I just need a .txt file with the combos without ext like:

AAA
AAB
AAC
AAD
...

...
and so on till the last one... ZZZ

Cheers
 
I don`t know how to use excel......

I can`t find anything in the article that links me to what I need

but thank you :)
 
Here is a quick php script i did just now. (17576 results)

Code:
<?php
$alphabet = array("A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z");

for ($alphabet_tracker1 = 0; $alphabet_tracker1 < 26; $alphabet_tracker1++) {
   for ($alphabet_tracker2 = 0; $alphabet_tracker2 < 26; $alphabet_tracker2++) {
       for ($alphabet_tracker3 = 0; $alphabet_tracker3 < 26; $alphabet_tracker3++) {
           echo "$alphabet[$alphabet_tracker1]$alphabet[$alphabet_tracker2]$alphabet[$alphabet_tracker3]<br>";
       }
   }
}
?>
 
Nice Vorty, I was gonna post it too, Beat me to it ;-)
 
Vorty said:
All the combinations:

Download here!


ohhh I LOVE YOU !

here I`m sending a little donation for you does not hurt :)

Just curious about the fact it starts with QQQ and finish with MMM ....but I thank you very much :)
 
italiandragon said:
ohhh I LOVE YOU !

here I`m sending a little donation for you does not hurt :)

Just curious about the fact it starts with QQQ and finish with MMM ....but I thank you very much :)
Thank you.

I don't know why does it starts with QQQ... but they are all there - 17,576 combinations.
 
yes they are...I copyed and pasted the total on DRT and that`s right..

just a curiosity: did you make it? if yes...how?

Cheers
 
Hi!
I can make you a program in Delphi which generates all combinations text file and you can add the extension after LLL combinations.
Give me an e-mail adress I make and send you the program.

-------------
meantime LLL domains txt generator is ready and uploaded here:
http://bukmeker.hu/dnforum/LLL_domain_generator.zip

Type extension (if needed) into edit box push start button enter filename and ready.

(I'll remove the program from the link tomorrow

italiandragon said:
Just curious about the fact it starts with QQQ and finish with MMM ....but I thank you very much :)

Check your keyboard, you will get the response :)

Longhand
 
why start with QQQ end with MMM

"Check your keyboard, you will get the response :)"

Nice. Also look like the P section rolls over to "a" and the "L" to "z"
 
Use my domain generator and no troubles. ;)
 
I am not sure wht your plans are for the list but i think it would be interesting for everyone here to know what % of 3 letter .coms are being being used by end users vs held by resellers. There are 17576 LLL .com but what is the actual pool of domains that are actually "trading"
 
It's moot - all .coms are taken.
 
but this list is without extentions...and .net and .info .eu ....still may be open

Who knows what buyers will do with them.... .com is king, but others 3 Lettr still have some value.
 
bigbobm said:
I am not sure wht your plans are for the list but i think it would be interesting for everyone here to know what % of 3 letter .coms are being being used by end users vs held by resellers. There are 17576 LLL .com but what is the actual pool of domains that are actually "trading"


I am no expert etc.. but I have found that there are about 350 give or take listed on the aftermarket sites ( sedo.. afternic etc ) .. so I would hazzard a guess at 450 ?

But there are possibly a few hundred/thousand being held by collectors with no "real" site attached ..

Ger
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom