• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

does anyone speak Spanish and can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I need to translate a few sentences from English to Spanish and the free translators contains errors...

If anyone can help me I possibly donate something in the near future...

Cheers
 
italiandragon said:
Hi, I need to translate a few sentences from English to Spanish and the free translators contains errors...

If anyone can help me I possibly donate something in the near future...

Cheers

I speak a little. Send me the text and I'll try and help.
 
I am pretty fluent. You can PM me the text if you'd like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom