• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does DNF own enameforum.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
5,697
Reaction score
235
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but enameforum.com is re publishing our content, sales threads on their forum. Their is a DNF banner, I'm confused to who owns this domain, the WHO IS is private. I don't approve of my content I publish on DNF to re-publish on enameforum.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

From doing more research it appears the owner may not be Adam and the owner of enameforum.com is using multiple identities on multiple domains he/she owns. He should be listed under SCAM ALERT for using multiple fake names and addresses.

MAKEBILLION.COM | 4DWEBCAM.COM | SBJ.CO | VRB.CO | VSB.CO | DIGIWORLD.CO | SALEDOMAIN.CO

DIEP, BUI [email protected]
AGAPE CO.,LTD
To 19 - Tho Xuan - Hoa Lac
Mong Cai, Quang Ninh 0084
Vietnam
+91.2372240

DIEP, BUI [email protected]
HOSANNA
19 Tho Xuan - Hoa Lac
Mong Cai, Quang Ninh 111111
Vietnam
902777780 Fax -- 333776691

Diep, Bui Hong [email protected]
To 19 Tho Xuan, Hoa Lac
Mong Cai, Quang Ninh 84
Vietnam
+84.912372240

TY TNHH THUONG MAI PHUC HUNG, CONG [email protected]
TO 19, THO XUAN,HOA LAC,MONG CAI CITY,QUANG NINH
QUANG NINH, QUANG NINH 84
Vietnam
+84.088680060 Fax -- +84.088680083

DIEP, BUI [email protected]
cong ty tnhh thuong mai phuc hung
To 19, Tho Xuan,Hoa Lac,Mong C
Mong Cai, Quang Ninh 84
Vietnam
+84.912372240
 
Upvote 0
Content scrapers - There's plenty of sites like this. Take a thread title from DNF and search it on Google and you'll find similar sites.
 
Content scrapers - There's plenty of sites like this. Take a thread title from DNF and search it on Google and you'll find similar sites.

So far my threads are only listing on this site, DNF needs to block the IP.
 
It is not owned by me and yes I will block the ip.

server ip is 50.116.97.149


NetRange: 50.116.64.0 - 50.116.127.255
CIDR: 50.116.64.0/18
OriginAS:
NetName: HGBLOCK-3
NetHandle: NET-50-116-64-0-1
Parent: NET-50-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 2011-09-07
Updated: 2011-09-30
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-50-116-64-0-1

OrgName: WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
OrgId: BO
Address: 11251 Northwest Freeway
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77092
Country: US
RegDate: 2011-02-16
Updated: 2011-06-09
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/BO

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.websitewelcome.com:4321

OrgAbuseHandle: IPADM551-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: IP Admin
OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-964-2867
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/IPADM551-ARIN

thanks,

Adam
 
It is not owned by me and yes I will block the ip.

thanks,

Adam

You should also email him a warning for using your DNF logo/banner on his site. Not sure if he is linking back with an affiliate link, if so, he should be banned.
 
I would think the hijacking of content would be covered in VBulletin's TOS....

Regardless if it's in violation or not, I'd report it just on the chance he's over using the license or doesn't have a license at all.
 
I would think the hijacking of content would be covered in VBulletin's TOS....

Regardless if it's in violation or not, I'd report it just on the chance he's over using the license or doesn't have a license at all.

I dont think vB quite covers that, but it violates in so many other area's it doesnt matter. But you are likely right about the license, it is probably nulled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom