Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"Does it have traffic?" and "Budget?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These two common questions should be banned from the sales threads and the domains wanted section. The same people ask for traffic stats on every name, yet they never buy any. It should be implied that the domain name has 0 traffic if it is not posted in the tread.

It should also be implied that the buyer does not have a budget if it is not setforth in the domains wanted threads.

Upvote 0

crud3w4re

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have asked these questions, the thread starter should be grateful for the bump. ;) I ask for people to start stating how much the domain price should go up in increments, otherwise, anyone can just offer a penny more. I also think that it should be stated that it's auctioned in other places, I'm tired of seeing a domain/site sold that I'm interested, by other means.

In NP, everything was done in the auction thread, or you get a bad TR. Period.

Domain Summit 2024

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but then you get posts like the guy asking for domain related domains, only after 35 posts does he come back and say his budget is mid to low xx.

But then again, there are still guys posting mid xxxx names FS in the thread :)

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These two common questions should be banned from the sales threads and the domains wanted section. The same people ask for traffic stats on every name, yet they never buy any. It should be implied that the domain name has 0 traffic if it is not posted in the tread.

It should also be implied that the buyer does not have a budget if it is not setforth in the domains wanted threads.

I put "Assume no traffic" on all of my domains for sale as I don't know how to accurately assess it:blush: ...no probs..
But then I still get people asking if it has any traffic.....

the thread starter should be grateful for the bump.
And I don't care about gratuitous bumps....In my threads I always ask for comments/questions to be via PM...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom