• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Does .RU traffic convert well???

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha all!

I am thinking of buying some .RU names...but does the traffic convert well? I usually use DomainSPonsor...do they do well ther? What about at Sedo?

Thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
Glad you asked. I am wondering too.
 
Lets see, if Russian traffic is anything like Turkish traffic it wont convert too well
 
The only .ru sites I've seen are porn, spam or warez related. To be honest I don't go looking for .ru domains, this is just a sampling of what I have seen.
 
I have 2 good traffic names. CTR is ok, but the RPC is horible everywhere I go. I can't get higher then .02 a click.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom