• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Appraisals in Bulk? Who would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
I have a group of over 100 domains that are all related to the same technology and wanted to know where would you go to get a bulk appraisal?
 
so, after only 1 reply I need to ask again...
which do you prefer and who gives the most accurate appraisal?
Moniker
Sedo
GoDaddy
 
For me I would recommend Moniker to you.
 
Moniker has the best reputation among domainers. Never heard anyone complain about them, and they know the market.
 
I have used ... GoDaddy.com
I registered and appraised 48 names today!
 
I would go to your email inbox. If you haven't received any unsolicited offers for your names then the value is closer to zero than you can imagine. If you have received some inquiries and offers for your names then just add those numbers up.

If you are thinking about paying for an appraisal then zero is probably the number. If you want to send me $500 we'll call it even, and it will save you the false hope and eventual embarrassment that comes with a paid appraisal.

On second thoughts....just save your money and run the names through a few OFFERS threads on this forum. You will have an answer very soon.
 
Naaaahhh....

Get an appraisal, at least you can show it to people for value estimation

Pick Moniker :rockon:
 
i know GoDaddy and Pool. I m planning to try Moniker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom