Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Domain Auctions: AdvertisementBanner.com, MiningCoal.com, MakeEarrings.com, etc...

mike_normal

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Investment opportunity domain names now available on eBay for a limited time.

Domain name auctions start at only $0.99 to $49.99 each with no reserve.

Please click on any of the domain name links below to visit each separate domain name auction page:

AdvertisementBanner.com is for $49.99 no reserve domain name auction! Ends Nov-05 13:00 (PST).
$2700 appraisal - aged domain since 2006.

MakeEarrings.com is for $49.99 no reserve domain name auction! Ends Nov-05 15:00 (PST).
$2900 appraisal - aged domain since 2004.

MassMailingServices.com is for $49.99 no reserve domain name auction! Ends Nov-05 17:00 (PST).
$1900 appraisal.

SpyVideoCameras.com is for $49.99 no reserve domain name auction! Ends Nov-05 19:00 (PST).
$1100 appraisal.

MiningCoal.com is for $49.99 no reserve domain name auction! Ends Nov-05 21:00 (PST).
$1600 appraisal - aged domain since 2011.

All winning bidders will get a FREE domain name push to their GoDaddy account within 24 hours of receiving payment.

Investment opportunity domain names - No reserve auction price - Free domain name push.

Alternatively, you can click on the link below to visit my eBay store and see all of my domain name auctions:

eBay Store Link

Additionally, I have a weekly domain name newsletter of the most recent domains that I'm selling.

If you want to sign up, please private message me your e-mail address.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you at my domain name auctions.

Best regards,

Mike.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom