• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Biz / Revenue Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamerz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

I am interested in results from a quick poll of DNF users - regarding our monthly revenues, number of sites/domains, how may sites are actually making money, the distribution of revenue over domain sales, domain monitization, developed sites, etc.

We can keep it short and anonymous and I will post the link to the poll and its results.

Before I set the poll up I would like feedback from users on what info they think most relevant to collect and what you are interested in.

Submit you questions via this thread and I will compile the top 15-20.

I'm starting at the top with Exclusive/Platinum level, leave the gold diggers to fend for themselves.

Hope others are interested.

~H
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom