Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Domain Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Selling NameReach.com . The site has been up and running since November 2003 and has around 500 domains parked there since it's inception. This sale is for the site, software and domain name NameReach.com only, not the domains listed on the site. Arrangements can be made if you see one or two that you want as well though. The site utilizes DomainSellerPro so adding and deleting domains is a snap. The site has a Google PR4 and an Alexa Ranking of 91,301. This is a good opportunity for anyone wanting to get a good jumpstart on a domain business who doesn't currently own a site for this purpose. The site is hosted on CPanel and is free for the year. Full access to Cpanel login.

Why am I selling? A couple of reasons, I have just moved all of my domains to a parking service so the site really isn't needed anymore. I am also restructuring my corporate identity as well.

I am accepting offers for this site over $500 via PM. You may also direct your questions via PM as well. Thanks!

Also Selling Separately - I just launched GiantsForum.com beginning late last month. I don't have the time to dedicate to it that a true red and blue fan would, as I have my hands in too many projects right now. PHPBB forum with full admin panel, free CPanel hosting for the site. First $250 takes it, via PayPal, Ikobo, Escrow, etc.....

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Price Drop on NameReach.com $400 takes it.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
serra said:
payment sent via paypal. thanks

Got it Thanks!

NameReach.com Is SOLD!

GiantsForum.com is still available....Price Drop $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators