• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Conference DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auction

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Has anyone purchased or considering purchasing the 2005 Domain Rountable DVD or TRAFFIC DVD? It appears the TRAFFIC 2004 DVD has just recently been released and I haven't seen anything about a TRAFFIC 2005 DVD.
 
I'm considering buying the DVDs, but I'm not completely sure about doing it, yet.
 
US $800 for Traffic

So yeah, won't be buying one.
 
I got the Domain Roundtable DVD last week, and there's a lot of content on it....I listened to a few hours of it today. Good stuff! Kudos to Jay's team.
 
Mr. Deleted said:


Anyone who attended not interested in the DVD that would be interested in accepting payment for the attendee price and ordering the DVD? I'd pay $90 but not $400. Or those who ordered a copy and have watched the DVD interested in selling a used copy?
 
Hey, just as an aside, we got the 2005 Domain Roundtable DVD - ROM approved for 17.75 CLE Self-Study Credits with the Washington State Bar Association, so this might make it more attractive to folks in the legal profession.

We will be producing another for the upcoming 2006 show, and likely will discount the 2005 a bit once the 2006 DVD is out.

-Jothan
 
lol. It's like those mlm dvds for $799. There's nothing on those dvd's worth that much....IMO..:-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom