Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain Drop Secret finally revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the imminent arrival of the WLS, I guess the key secret to domain drops should finally be revealed.

Sure, there are are well over 50-60 spoilers on how to get access to domains the moment they drop, but why not use the same lil technique Snapnames is using?

In any case, the following information is how to register domains the moment they expire:

_ _ _ _

that's it. Those 4 blanks right there contain the secret. Best of luck to all

And happy hunting.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kjohar,

Thanks so being so kind and sharing with us this "ultimate"
knowledge.

I'm sure it will enlighten the entire domain community.

I quickly figured out the four blanks stand for and have
already registered sex.com, business.com and SnapNames.com.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See-ya
Luc L.

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're a thief. You've stolen layouts from one site, text word-for-word from more than one site, even graphics from yet another site.

If you have to steal that much, its probably very likely that everyone should steer clear from your members areas' as well. Odds are high that its stale garbage leftover from one of the other sites you are a member of.

Trust me, the crowd here isn't that stupid. They'll recognize everything you've taken and where you've taken it from.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brujah
You're a thief. You've stolen layouts from one site, text word-for-word from more than one site, even graphics from yet another site.

If you have to steal that much, its probably very likely that everyone should steer clear from your members areas' as well. Odds are high that its stale garbage leftover from one of the other sites you are a member of.

Trust me, the crowd here isn't that stupid. They'll recognize everything you've taken and where you've taken it from.

Essentially we offer the same services as you, but at half the price. Maybe you should reconsider who the thieves are.

We're akin to the Expirefishies of the industry, trying to establish a name for ourselves when a large greedy monster like Snapnames has all the luck.

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What you really should do, is write the sites you steal text and graphics from and ask them if they mind. Don't just copy their pages and use it. At least rewrite the text in your own words and colors. There are too many free clipart sources for you to have to steal someone else's too.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brujah
What you really should do, is write the sites you steal text and graphics from and ask them if they mind. Don't just copy their pages and use it. At least rewrite the text in your own words and colors. There are too many free clipart sources for you to have to steal someone else's too.

You're right, will do.

We're merely a month old--what we have on the site is just filler text. We are still in beta and working on the programming side of things......but we've already got original front end ideas in the works

what matter though is the backend competencies, and we've got that taken care of.

Agree with Brujah, your plaigarism has already cost you credibility. Take your 'wanna be' and copycat attitude elsewhere.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree with Brujah, your plaigarism has already cost you credibility. Take your 'wanna be' and copycat attitude elsewhere

I say take it easy and cool down (NAMEINVESTOR). No need
to insult each other over such small issues.

I noticed that his FAQ is the same as mine and
I honestly have no problem with it. His auction was
almost identical to mine and it didn't harm my business
either.

I've used both of your services and I think that
both of them are great.

Remember, competition is healthy :)

As far as your quote goes NAMEINVESTOR, Kjohar's responses
were professional and not aggressive in every aspect.

I'm not sure where all that anger came from but you have
no right to tell anyone in this forum to "Take your 'wanna be'
and copycat attitude elsewhere.". The mods make that call.

Thanks,
Luc L.

Who-Wiz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kjohar
_ _ _ _
that's it. Those 4 blanks right there contain
the secret. Best of luck to all
And happy hunting.

This is obviously hangman.

I'll take an "E" and an "N", Pat for $400!

Heh.

\\ WIZ //

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"I've even been offered $10,000 by a consortium of several top domain speculators to not release this service and the script into the public domain._ "

Yah. Uh-huh. Too late. The Domain Guru beat you to the punch by a country mile.

"But since I’m always trying and discovering new things, I hardly lose my competitive edge by sharing every secret I know with you today."

Wrong. You never HAD a competitive edge.

But I could be wrong. Put up, or shut up.

"_ It just doesn’t matter._ I’ll have even more cutting edge information tomorrow._ "

{Profanity removed}.

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewbert

"But since I’m always trying and discovering new things, I hardly lose my competitive edge by sharing every secret I know with you today."

Wrong. You never HAD a competitive edge.

But I could be wrong. Put up, or shut up.

"_ It just doesn’t matter._ I’ll have even more cutting edge information tomorrow._ "

{Profanity removed}.

I did not come here to discuss the sanctity of my site. This was not the stated intention of this thread. I'm not here looking for publicity--the laurels and the strength of our service are clear to those who have used it.

The issue many of you have is you tend to base your opinions simply on the front end aesthetics of a site......any successful site will tell you it's the back-end programming which differentiates it from anything else. You only need look at any single industry on the web to see this is the case.....automate and innovate

The point is, this thread offered a slight insinuation as to the key that makes Snapnames who they are.

If you vultures on this board want to rip apart any new service being offered based solely on the perceived similarities to other sites, I have no problem--you're all entitled to your opinion.

Just don't try to judge the merits of a site without actual knowledge/experience of its offerings.

People are perfectly entitled to draw conclusions based on what they see. If they see you as a "thief" of design/content and a hollow talker - then thats down to your own actions and the image you have presented.

With regards to anything else, actions speak louder than words - do you have anything you can put on the table to support taking your service seriously despite the obvious negatives witnessed so far?

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey snoopy, if you're going to remove the "profanity" (sigh), at least just *** the "profane" word out so the sentence doesn't lose all it's meaning, dumba*se.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Drewberts insults and certain comments are improper and
should not be allowed on this forum.

He is certainly entitled to his own opinion, but swearing at
fellow members just because HE DOESN'T LIKE THEIR SITE
or the MARKETING TECHNIQUE involved in PROMOTING the sites
services is just STUPID and IRRATIONAL.

Instead of completely "dissing" the site, why not try being
constructive and suggesting possible improvements.

Luc L.

Who-Wiz

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewbert
Hey snoopy, if you're going to remove the "profanity" (sigh), at least just *** the "profane" word out so the sentence doesn't lose all it's meaning, dumba*se.

Mods shouldn't have to use virtual tweesers on your post.
If you don't want mods grabbing your whole drag, don't smoke when you flame! :)

\\ WIZ //

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom