• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domain in redemption > Registrar Defunct > Where to dropcatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I need to acquire a domain name in redemption period ( I was not the previous owner) at the registrar DOMAIN-A-GO-GO, LLC which is now defunct.

Any idea which platform would the domain go to : namejet, snapnames, godaddy etc etc

Thanks
bdss
 
Any of them, since the name is in redemption and poised for deletion.
Snapnames usually does best but backorders at multiple places can help cover bases.
 
Hi,

I need to acquire a domain name in redemption period ( I was not the previous owner) at the registrar DOMAIN-A-GO-GO, LLC which is now defunct.

Any idea which platform would the domain go to : namejet, snapnames, godaddy etc etc

Thanks
bdss
It it was a GoDaddy reseller (Wild West Domains) account, it will automatically go to TDNAM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom