• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Mgt. Software - Suggestions Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Because all of you haven't been nice enough to register everything you sell me at enom :-P , and because snapnames insists on registering my domains through cambodian registrars, I need a good domain management tool.

Basically something that will show me all my names, where they are, when they expire and perhaps even some wildcard fields where I can enter in categories for the names, the revenue from each name.

Any suggestions on software or any methods you guys use would be great.
 
There is DomainPortfolio (www.domainportfolio.com) which should do the job.
It is used on several sites.
I believe there must a few other similar software but I can't remember.
 
I use Available Domains Pro.
 
sdsinc said:
There is DomainPortfolio (www.domainportfolio.com) which should do the job.
It is used on several sites.
I believe there must a few other similar software but I can't remember.


i went to this site domainportfolio and maybe i blind or missing something I couldn't find where you can use this service. do you have any other suggestions?
 
Watch My Domains is a nice program.
 
Ive developed a custom Web Services / Portal / Distributed application in .NET 2.0 to handle everything dealing with my portfolio. PM Sent.
 
Jonathan, i went and downloaded the software.. i like it alot. thanks
 
I'm using Name Follow to manage my domains. It's a 3-in-1 software that automatically pulls lists of your domains from registrars, organizes them into categories, and then displays them in a portfolio layout with the option of listing them for sale.
 
I use Watch My Domains Pro, however you can also try DomainsBot.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom