Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions domain only RUX.org auction starts $1 NR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Paxton, Congratulations! You were the highest bidder before the hour struck 10:01.

$130

Great bidding to everyone. Wow, lots of bids in the last minute. That was fun. I think I'll do it again soon, only maybe give myself a few more hours for ending. :wink:

Thank you for coming to the board.

Paxton, I'll PM you with the details.

Later, and Good Evening to all. ~Wired

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paxton said:
So who won officially?

Me or scorpio?

The big problem with these sniper auctions is that since the system allows approx a minute or two delay for edits to be made BEFORE it shows as an edit and keeps the original time stamp it would be real simple for someone to wait past the deadline and then go in and edit the post with knowledge of the other bids after the time has expired.

P.S. This is a major flaw and why sniper auctions should not be allowed UNLESS the system stops giving the extra minute or 2 for quick edits to be made without indicating an edit was done and a putting an immidiate time stamp on the edit, even if only a second after the first post.

paxton

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edit: Fun auction everyone.

Cheers.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations paxton.. Great name.. and lot of fun...

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
The big problem with these sniper auctions is that since the system allows approx a minute or two delay for edits to be made BEFORE it shows as an edit and keeps the original time stamp it would be real simple for someone to wait past the deadline and then go in and edit the post with knowledge of the other bids after the time has expired.

P.S. This is a major flaw and why sniper auctions should not be allowed UNLESS the system stops giving the extra minute or 2 for quick edits to be made without indicating an edit was done and a putting an immidiate time stamp on the edit, even if only a second after the first post.

Wouldnt this be easy to spot though? You would have one bid of say $8, and then the next post would say $7.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I placed 131 $ bid when i saw paxton 130 bid and my bid was few seconds late..

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BLazeD said:
Wouldnt this be easy to spot though? You would have one bid of say $8, and then the next post would say $7.

That actually happened here. Look at post 13, 14 and 15.

P.S. The next sniper auctions will be so easy to win it will be no contest what with the minute or 2 edit delay allowed with no time stamp changes.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Congrats to Wired for being such a player; after all, the domain cost him $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom