• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Registrars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
I currently have 99% of my domains registered at domainsite but I see that as a security risk aswell as i dont want to leave all my eggs in one basket :cheeky:

Which registrar can you reccomend which offers registrations for $10 or below besides domainsite.com?

Im considering Namecheap.com
 
Namecheap has the best interface for sure. But they aren't really a registrar, they work through Enom - so they might not be as safe if you have a problem although support has always helped me solve problems.

Moniker would be my second choice.
 
Moniker is my first choice. It's very, very secure.
 
Moniker $18 per registration?

I seen somebody in chat giving DNf members discounts, Is this for all DNF members?
 
To get the discount, I think you need to email [email protected] with your DNF info.

I have the majority of my names at godaddy, some with enom, some with dotster and a few with aplus.
 
Well I actually found out this through a friend

LuckyRegister.com

I dont knwo if anyone has tried it yet but they offer domains for under 10$, and also they offer additional features as well.

Also, I used RegisterFly. Had no problems.
 
Well I actually found out this through a friend

LuckyRegister.com

I dont knwo if anyone has tried it yet but they offer domains for under 10$, and also they offer additional features as well.

Also, I used RegisterFly. Had no problems.

You can say WWD RESELLER CRAP to that! lol..

Moniker man. $6.85 regs. ;)
 
i use namecheap.com simply because i love the interface :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom