• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivia

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I am planning on choosing a domain for my new myspace resource website but I am stuck between two choices. I hope someone can provide some feedbacks for both choices or perhaps suggest an alternative to the ones I have chosen.

sqooshy.com - I love the idea behind the dn but it seems like a typo of squoosh (a dictionary word) and squooshy (a more popular variation of the name)

scranky.com - A dictionary word that means 'thin or lean' but I sort of like the 'sound' of it.

Appreciated,

Richard
 
Both seem a little weird to me. But if you like them go with them. Personally, I don't see a diference between both of them.
 
Squooshy is better, but do not really like either of them...what other domains do you have to choose from?
 
doubleouch.com
doubleoops.com (not registered)
maybe humorful.com (reserved for another project)
 
Use scranky.com
Sqooshy is a non-existent word. Squoosh is a transitive verb. Squooshy is a non-existent word also.
 
Use scranky.com
Sqooshy is a non-existent word. Squoosh is a transitive verb. Squooshy is a non-existent word also.


There's your answer LOL

Already folks are mispelling Squooshy, so if you make a successful site a lot of typo domains will follow :nod:
 
Thanks guys.

I am wondering if I should purchase pmbox.com? Would that be much better than scranky?
 
Why don't you post a domains wanted quote and get a variety to choose from...just give your budget and I bet you will find a great name here.
 
Before you spend the time and money, are you sure there is room on the internet for another myspace resource site?
 
Why don't you post a domains wanted quote and get a variety to choose from...just give your budget and I bet you will find a great name here.


thanks for the suggestion. actually i have already done tha but the results i got so far aren't really that great :(
 
Before you spend the time and money, are you sure there is room on the internet for another myspace resource site?

for another cookie-cutter myspace site? perhaps not. but my will be free from the bombardment of ads and will be constructed from the ground up. i mean, even the best few myspace sites out there are so profit oriented that there are just tons of room left for improvement. my budget for this is pretty high and hope the quality of the site can win some of the crowd over.....
 
End of the day it does not really matter which of the names you choose. If you start develpoing the site from scratch and market it properly, the domain name you choose with increase in value...
 
Thanks for the help all. Domain chosen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom