• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain tasting with private registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
If I want to taste some domains, and I want to have registration privacy, does the extra charge for privacy also get refunded if I let a name drop before the 5 days are up, or do you only get a refund for the actual domain name, but you are still responsible for the privacy costs?

I have looked around at moniker and enom but I have not found any indication of their rule.

Thanks
 
If I want to taste some domains, and I want to have registration privacy, does the extra charge for privacy also get refunded if I let a name drop before the 5 days are up, or do you only get a refund for the actual domain name, but you are still responsible for the privacy costs?

I have looked around at moniker and enom but I have not found any indication of their rule.

Thanks

No the private registration is not refunded.
 
2 bucks, I wouldn't have thought it myself until I done it
 
Thanks a lot virtualt, and congrats on 1000 posts.

I am off to Dynadot!
 
Thanks VirtualT for the tip, i didn't know it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom