• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Domain895.com :: $100-$900 per mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoFlowers

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Similar to the following (this is my second domain):
http://www.dnforum.com/f48/domains87...ad-113610.html

What's included:
1. Domain name (Domain895.com)
2. WildWestDomains reseller account with all the customers domains renewals etc.....

Montly income is from domain renewals, hosting renewals, new domain registrations by existing customers, etc (I can provide detailed monthly report if needed). Good investment for your money.

No advertising required. This site was widely advertised within Google Adwords and Overture several years ago.

This site is fully automated and integrated into WildWestDomains.
The only thing you'll need to pay for is hosting (can be as low as $2 per month. Platform independent).



Price: $3,650 (plus) Escrow fees.
 
Be careful of this guy. He tried to scam me out of $550 for neoflowers.com.

Thankfully I went through Sedo Escrow so I got saved.

He sold the domain and website to somebody else and was also trying to make a quick buck conning me.

Beware of such newbies!
 
Hmm, I may be interested in this, but I see a few problems:

1. PR0
2. No Alexa rating
3. No google cache of the site
4. 2 backlinks
5. The entire site is listed at domain895.com. Most WW resellers host only the front page, everything else goes to securepaynet.net. My understanding that is the only way to do it.

Do you care to explain based on these stats how you even get any traffic to the site? A screenshot of the reports screen would be nice.

Based on what I can see, it seems impossible this has any traffic, makes any money or is even a WW reseller. I am siding with Premium Domains at the time until proof is given. I have also contacted WW support to check if this is a valid account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom