Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DomainBites.com - Customised domain industry news as it happens..

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

It has been a while since I have posted here on DNForum.

As my business has developed, I have had less time to contribute to the forum. That said, I have still been keeping up to date with domain name happenings.

One thing that has constantly niggled me is the lack of a simple, clean, customisable resource for keeping up to date with domain name news. Now.. I know there are a number of sites that present domain name news to the user, but increasingly I have found that they have become full of what I can only describe as 'bloat' - adverts, cross selling, useless content etc

Given that I am an engineer, I felt it worthwhile to stop moaning, and build a resolution. That resolution is Domain Bites.

It displays a simple, clean archive of domain name news, that is searchable. If you are trying to find that post about a previous sale.. just type a search term into the search box and within seconds you will have found what you are looking for.

In addition to that, should you wish to.. you can register an account (using Facebook) with one click. This allows you to customise the feeds displayed to you. If you don't like a particular blogger, you don't have to see their posts. Simple.

Want domain name news syndicated within your Facebook feed? Like us on Facebook.

Want to see the news in your Twitter feed? Follow us.

This is a functional product. It is designed by me for my own use. Given this you get a simple, easy to use product that does what it says on the tin.

Give it a try (if you want), and let me know your thoughts (and suggestions for improvement).

Thanks a lot.
Thomas

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators