• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainer license plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
My custom license plates finally came in the mail..

DOMAINS on a Wisconsin plate.

They look very nice on my Mustang, I will get a picture uploaded soon. To Yofie and all those other Wisconsin domainers, keep an eye out. ;)
 
I have WWW.CEUQ, CEUQ.COM, K9Z.MOBI.

North Carolina allows and counts the dot (.) as 1/2 space which works out great for LLL and LLLL domains.

K9Z.MOBI is on a new Yukon XL (I know, I know...gas hog) that my wife is using to haul the therapy dogs that she is training and working. Hey, 5 dogs is a load.

Got two more vehicles. One is a 1985 p.o.s. {only on appearances} 395,000 miles Ford Pick-up that we use for farming and hauling. But if someone wants to donate pos.com or Ford.com I would be honored to get a personalized license plate for it.

I think these plates are one of the most effective and cost effective ways to advertise there is. No matter which state, no matter where we go, someone is always asking about the meaning of the plate or what the site is about.

Yes, even the .mobi. Plus, having a gorgeous cream colored lab monster of a pup named Mobi helps.

North Carolina has 77 different designs now. So I only have 72 more vehicles to buy.
 
My plate is DOMAIN for Massachusetts we are only allowed 6 letters.

So next time you see the plate pass you at 80 you can wave.
 
My plate is DOMAIN for Massachusetts we are only allowed 6 letters.

So next time you see the plate pass you at 80 you can wave.
Are they still only driving 80 MPH in Mass?
 
Soon or later, some one like Rockefeller is going to name their kid domain... lol...
 
Soon or later, some one like Rockefeller is going to name their kid domain... lol...

I would never go that far...I just thought that DOMAINS on a white plate on a white mustang would look good, and I was right, it does. ;)
 
I would never go that far...I just thought that DOMAINS on a white plate on a white mustang would look good, and I was right, it does. ;)

We want to see a picture! ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom