• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainermeeting Barcelona 25.-27. July

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddySFreddyS is verified member.

New Member
Registrar
Hosting Provider
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
682
Reaction score
18
You are invited to attend a truly unique event for domainers - by domainers, DomainerMeeting-Barcelona: July 25th-27th 2006, in beautiful Barcelona - Spain.

Please join us in one of the world's finest cities as we continue to expand our industry even further while maintaining the friendships and business relationships that makes ours one of the very best and most unique.

Set along the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, DomainFest-Barcelona will be held at the spectacular Hotel Arts - Ritz Carlton. It will provide the domain community with 3 days of high-quality networking opportunities with the primary focus on creating new business and sharing industry-related ideas. In addition, a high-value seminar will
be available to attend.

There are no registration fees for this conference and with most of the meals, cocktail receptions and planned entertainment being sponsored by DomainSponsor, EuroDNS and others, airfare and hotel accommodations are virtually the only expenses attendees will incur. Please check www.domainermeeting.eu periodically for updates as we are also looking to make some extra-curricular activities and excursions available for your enjoyment during your visit to Spain.

With the dates approaching, please ask for a invitation at www.domainermeeting.eu, click registration and fill out the form. For all comments or inquiries, please use this form http://www.domainermeeting.eu/?page_id=9 because I am until the 7th July not available, but I am sure DomainSponsor will reply to your request.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona next month as it will surely be a great event!

Sincerely, :thumb:

EuroDNS & DomainSponsor
 
We'll be there.

Looking forward to it.

The Arts is an amazing hotel, and Barcelona is a very cool city.

Knowing both the DS & EuroDNS guys it should be a lot of fun .
 
Is anyone from here going to be making it?
 
Smith said:
Is anyone from here going to be making it?

i might.. its too early to know if i can
 
subscriptions are coming in, thank you to all! the discount code for the hotel is on the website now....
 
Ritz sounds nice :-)
 
I live in Barcelona, The Arts Hotel is great, with Mediterranean sea views.
 
How many have registered so far?
 
I did not counted them, domainsponsor do the whole organisation work.
But I saw registrations from Australia, US, Europe (incl. eastern countries), ....
so there will be fore sure a very good mix of people....
 
Why did you announce the summit about a month before it starts?

It's quite a short notice.

In addition, it would be still nice to at least get an approximate figure of registered attendees at this point.
 
octobus said:
Why did you announce the summit about a month before it starts?

It's quite a short notice.

In addition, it would be still nice to at least get an approximate figure of registered attendees at this point.

it was discussed since February in different forums, perhaps not here. A Domainer from France/US where going to set it up, later Domainsponsor took it over, EuroDNS takes care on the website... sorry that all is so short, I hope you will find time to organize your trip. I think there should be arround 40 subscriptions, we want and will keep it small, because there is no entrance fee and someone needs to pay it. ;-)
I think 50 is a controllably amount of people. For the moment its not communicated in the press we posted it only in Forums where domainers are. It should not exeed to a tradefare of sponsoring companies.
 
Freddy, the website is not working
 
octobus said:
Why did you announce the summit about a month before it starts?

It's quite a short notice.

In addition, it would be still nice to at least get an approximate figure of registered attendees at this point.

Agree. i wanted to go but i have some other things planned during that time. if i was aware at least 2 months in advance things would have been planned differently.
 
Domainfest Barcelona was fantastic! By far the best domain event I've attended.

Don't worry, everyone will hear about the next one plenty of time in advance.
 
Thank you Freddy for organising this...Though I would have very much wanted to attend this one..unfortunately I cannot do this as I have already scheduled other things.. If this info was well in advance, I would have definately attended this one..
thanks
 
I couldn't make it, job problems.... i wonder when i'm gonna make enough money with domains so i can quit my 9 to 5 job
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom