• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainer's Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

acronym007

Thankful!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
3,987
Reaction score
16
WAYHOOO!!!! I just got my copy of Domainer's Magazine in the mail today and I didn't even know they were making a Domain mag. I always thought it would be a great idea. Do you guys get your copy? What do you think?
 
Cool. What are the feature articles about?
 
Domain Negotiations....

It's cool to see something on paper, makes us appear more legit, something to show the old timers about our bizness... LOL
 
Who's it published by?
 
I filled in the free trial issue form, hopefully mine comes soon too.
 
Nice! How many pages does it have?
 
sounds interesting, yet kind of redundant.
I mean, obviously domainers have access to the net.... and thats were we all are, why use paper to get old news?
It sounds like a novel idea, but when you think deeper about it (not much deeper), you find that its pretty much non necessary.
 
It's not redundant at all. Think about it, when you sit in the Dr's office can you browse the web? Can a soldier in Iraq browse the web? There are many places and or times when a printed copy of something is useful. In this case we have had nothing up to this point and it's good we can now share our business with others who don't use the web as efficiently as we do. It excites me that we can share our industry with people that are more likely to read a mag than a website. It's a way for us to spread the word that this a great industry.
 
I like the idea, I asked for a free copy, will probably subscribe just because.
 
It's not redundant at all. Think about it, when you sit in the Dr's office can you browse the web? Can a soldier in Iraq browse the web? There are many places and or times when a printed copy of something is useful. In this case we have had nothing up to this point and it's good we can now share our business with others who don't use the web as efficiently as we do. It excites me that we can share our industry with people that are more likely to read a mag than a website. It's a way for us to spread the word that this a great industry.

The mobile web...I do it all the time....mainly for sports though.
 
The mobile web...I do it all the time....mainly for sports though.


There are a breed of people regardless if we acknowledge it or not that would prefer to read paper. To that end this is good.
 
Their web site looks down, Web Identity?

I'm interested in this magazine...
 
apparently it is very reliable ;-)
it seems down.
funny how a paper based info on domains doesnt seem to be working online...

acro,
I access the net at My dentist through my Mobile phone.
Hewk, I am online through my mobile in the bathroom. Makes for very intersting reading, and crap, its live :-)
 
I'd like a free copy and if it's decent I would subscribe to it.

I receive a few magazines on topics I read about daily online. At the end of a long day at work it's kind of nice to chill on the couch with a cup of coffee or a cold one and relax while flipping pages...
 
It's back online.

Probably just new web site hosting hiccups.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom