• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domainer's Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for a free issue. If it comes in decent time and its professionaly done, I'll subscribe for the 1 year deal.
 
Everyone that attended DOMAINfest received a copy in our welcome bag. It was an interesting magazine, but ALOT of ads..good reading material though.
 
Ok I signed up for a free trial issue.
Why are the subscription prices so high?
I may write an article.
We'll see if it ever arrives
:O
 
Ok I signed up for a free trial issue.
Why are the subscription prices so high?
I may write an article.
We'll see if it ever arrives
:O


It's not high considering. It costs alot to publish a magazine and with volume and advertising the cost can lower dramatically. I'm willing to pay the price if I feel the articles arent spun and bias'd. There are several online domain type journals, and outside of the black and white information db on them they are quite misleading in regards to domain trends.

Jack
 
It's back online.

Probably just new web site hosting hiccups.

You nailed it... We got hit so HARD between the the release of the 1st issue and the DomainFest bunch the server went AHHHHHHHH! We are working on upgrading the service so this shouldn't be an issue in the future... Thanks for your patience and understanding.

JN
 
Signed up for free copy. If it's decent, I'll subscribe.
 
Any plans for DNjournal to produce an offline magazine?
 
Any plans for DNjournal to produce an offline magazine?

Definitely not. For me, the appeal of doing DNJournal to begin with was that I could eliminate all printing and distribution costs and have the ability to update information instantly as a web-only publication.

Having said that, there are good reasons to have a print magazine about the industry and I am happy to see Jerry Nolte has taken on the challenge of producing one. It raises the profile of the industry in general and if the content is selected carefully it can remain relevant and very useful without becoming dated before the magazine reaches the newstand. I think Jerry understands this well and his team did a very good job in story selection for their debut issue. Jerry has been in the domain business for a long time, is a friend and I wish him and his entire team the best of luck with Domainer's Magazine!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom