Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DOMAINNAME .COM Goes Up For Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

DOMAINNAME .COM

*** Please Note; This Just "News Only" From Me ~ I have NO financial interest or any other kind of interest in this domain****

But, I WISH I DID....LOL

______

DomainConsultant .com is proud to announce that it is holding a private auction for perhaps the best ’name’ in the ‘domain’ industry: DomainName .com - a singular property that is also a highly profitable, low-maintenance registrar.

Here are some auction/site highlights:

1. Bidding will close on 8/31 at a private location online.

2. Starting bid AND reserve of $1m – one bid takes it home.

3. Averages roughly $10,000-$12,000/month NET including over $13,000 in July 2010.

4. 2,000-3,000 targeted uniques per day.

5. Winner receives full site including 8,000+ existing domain registrations at $29.95/year.

6. Financing is available : six months with 20% down/5% interest.

7. Buy it Now price

8. Instant Market Share (IMS) - This name puts you right in the middle of the game…instantly.

9. Site is accredited. Accreditation included.

10. Currently using Archetopia’s Registrar Information Processing Environment (RIPE) software; will include license through December 2011; maintenance is $5K/yr.

Seller is motivated by other projects and thus has brought the price down to an amazing level – this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab a nice, big chuck of the domain registration game. We believe site revenue could easily be doubled, even tripled with a few simple changes, additions and updates. Besides, you can finance it with $200k down.

Yet, the truth is that through all the up and down cycles of parking and the comings and goings of extensions, there has been one sub-group that has consistently made money (and thrived) : registrars. This is your chance to jump right into the middle of that game, grab that stability, make it grow and yes, thrive like the rest – this name practically insures it.

So if you find yourself struggling with parking revenue or are looking to squelch competitors and add traffic or are simply seeking a serious and solid investment at a good multiple, this domain name is speaking to you now. Act.

Interested parties should contact mike @domainconsultant .com to be considered for the event. Please include your info, some purchase history/validation and relative interest level. Participants will be pre-screened to insure auction quality.

This is likely the first and last time this name will be available. Don’t miss out.

___
Peace!
Dan

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am surprised no one has commented on it.

My favorite is this...

And besides, if THIS ‘domain name’, with all the annuities and the revenue, the traffic and the accreditation is not worth at least a million, what name is? Lol! Let me guess…yours?

Truth is this auction will reflect our industry to the outside world. I hope for all our sakes, we have a good showing we can benefit from.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

***not advertising ~ The source is not my blog*** (wish it was ..lol)

DomainName .com Domain and Registrar Sells

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010

DomainConsultant .com reports that domain sold during auction today.

DomainConsultant. com, which organized an auction today for DomainName .com, is reporting that the name has sold.

Due to non-disclosure requests on both sides, we unfortunately cannot publish buyer or final selling price. We can tell you that, as predicted, DomainName. com name, site and registrar were sold today in a private auction.

We can also tell you new owner will prosper and thrive, we have no doubt whatsoever.

It’s unfortunate that a non-disclosure will keep the price from being public, but if multiple parties participated in the auction then word might eventually leak out. The domain included an accredited domain name registrar and about 8,000 existing registrations. The reserve was originally listed at $1 million.

DomainConsultant .com says it will hold another sales event in a couple weeks and is seeking domain submissions.

Source & Links

_____
Best,
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators