Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domains for $100 less than I paid for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 2 great domain names I am willing to part with for $100 less than I paid for them! That's right my loss is your gain.

As part of my retiring from the domain business, I am selling each for $100 less than I paid for the domains a few weeks ago here on DNForum.

Both are at Enom for a quick transfer. I have also extended the registration on each of these from what they were when I bought them.

GIF.ORG $799 - Includes site and logo graphic (which didn't come with the domain when I bought it). Paid thru 12-10-2008.

BEGAN.COM $299 - Great brandable domain that is also a dictionary word, many uses. I thought of a "This Day in History site" and an informational site. Or could be used for a religious site (i.e. where creation began, etc.), search engine, portal, etc. - Paid thru 12-22-2004

Again I paid exactly $100 MORE than my above asking price for each of these domains here on DNForum a few weeks ago for each of these domains (go ahead, you can check to verify this in the old DNF posts). I also moved each of the above domains from other registrars to Enom (my favorite registrar) and added several years to GIF.ORG's registration also. Also I designed the GIF.ORG site and logo which I am including free also.

Priced for a QUICK SALE. GIF.ORG is currently up on Ebay for $2,000, but for a quick DNForum member you can have it for only $799!

No stats for Began.com (as it redirects), but GIF.ORG stats (since I got the name) can be found at:

http://www.gif.org/webstats/usage_200302.html

Adam

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BEGAN.COM sold.

GIF.ORG has received many offers, but I still am accepting offers for it. Keep 'em coming.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators