• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domains for Sale Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Do you have a personal domains for sale site featuring all your assets? Is it worth it? Do you get sales or more sales on there then say Sedo? What other services do you offer on your site other then selling domains? Also, I know the name needs to be memorable but does it really matter (should it have name, domain, ventures, etc in it)? Does a simple design suffice or should it be jazzied up? Also, I would love to look at some sites to get some ideas on structure if some of you don't mind PMing me them.

Thanks in advance alll!!!
 
Hi

Yes, I have my own site.

However, it doesn't get updated as often, whereas I may add names to Sedo everyday because it's much easier.
One has be diligent to maintain a website on a daily basis.

Imo, the name does not matter but it should be related to domains or the internet in some way.

Design doesn't matter if you got good names and they are easy to locate on your site. As buyers don't care how the site looks, they only want your names! :)

Although it may lend more credibility by having a professional looking site, that won't matter if you can't negotiate any deals!
 
Sent you a PM and something I just started on some of my minisites is to include a 'this domain/website for sale' page. No luck yet, but it's only been a week!
 
Have my site http://www.e-nic.com. Use it more to keep track of all my domains(update it more than I do sedo or afternic listings) but I've received a few offers from it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom