Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Domains for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlinestoreca

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be opening onlinestore.ca in the future and I am still looking for products to sell. The products will be based on the domain names that I have. I have several domain names that won't be immediately useful for the store, but are valuable. I recently did a few trades and realized that trading can be a win/win deal with the right names. What I find valuable, you might not care about and vice-versa.

I am interested in trading for domains that could possibly be items for a store. I would prefer items that can be shipped, for example elephant.ca would not be a useful name, but pogostick.ca (which I own) is a useful name.

I am willing to trade several names for one, or one for several. I own several nature related names, hikingstick(s), birdwatcher, backpacks, so something along the nature line would also be good.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a product, if it is something that would get traffic for a product that I happen to have.

If you see something you like, throw out an offer and see if we can agree on something that can be useful for both of us.

Some of the names I can trade:

Arouse.ca
BankNote.ca
PaperMoney.ca
BarProducts.ca
BoatSupplies.ca
Breed.ca
BridalGown(s).ca
WeddingGown.ca
Condiment.ca
Disciplinarian.ca
Disciplined.ca
Dump.ca
FantasyGolf.ca
FantasyHockey.ca
HockeyCards.ca
iLab.ca
Increase.ca
IndependentFilm(s).ca
IndependentMovie(s).ca
IndieMovie(s).ca
InternetVideo(s).ca
OnlineVideos.ca
WebVideos.ca
NetVideos.ca
Irrigate.ca
Limp.ca
MovieClip.ca
MovieClipart.ca
VideoClipart.ca
NetworkCard(s).ca
Operate.ca
Position.ca
Prefer.ca
RaceHorses.ca
StockVideo(s).ca
Toe.ca
VideoCard.ca

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators